Thursday 29 May 2014

Eye Spy

Lately I've been re-evaluating my past; more specifically my pension for tweezing my eyebrows. When I was in high school, girls shaved their eyebrows. No joke. I never understood why. Although high school is all about learning, and by grade 12 all of the reformed shavers had gorgeous, enviable and now-popular luscious brows. I, on the other hand, tweezed. It never looked that bad, and back then thin brows were everywhere. Well, I'm paying the price for taking advice from Tiger Beat. Either my brows are too small, or my face is too big. But it's easier to change my eyebrows. Being blonde, I'm terrified of eyebrow pencils. It's easy to go from prom queen to drag queen. A couple of strokes, to be exact. I'm contemplating going to Sephora and just plopping myself in a chair and telling the sales girl "fix these PLEASE" before quickly resorting to sobbing. As long as it costs less than $50. Ghetto brows, that's what I'll end up with. :/

The little kick in the grass that my dog does after she poops is quickly becoming the highlight of my day. She's such a donkey.


The lilac bush in our driveway is finally blooming. It's such a gorgeous smell, especially in the morning when I'm walking my daughter to school. There's really nothing better than nature waking you up. It's so invigorating. I still need my coffee in order to feel human, but the flowers really get me the rest of the way. I'm going to have pick some for my makeup table. Fresh flowers always seem to boost my creativity.


I'm trying my best to eat healthier. I bought a couple packages of sugar peas. They're really tasty. Not as good as ice cream or Snickers bars, but we'll see where we end up. 

-N

No comments:

Post a Comment